Setting up WordPress auto-updates
1) Kindly go to WP Time Capsule -> Settings2) Click Yes for Auto updater and kindly choose the options that fit best for you.
- Major versions - Auto updates only when a major version is released. 4.6 -> 4.7 is a major version
- Minor and security versions - Auto updates only when a minor version is released 4.7.1 -> 4.7.2
- Update your plugins automatically - Choose the plugins you want to update automatically all versions of the plugins will be auto-updated.
- Update your themes automatically - Choose the themes you want to update automatically all versions of the themes will be auto-updated.
3) Click Save changes - You are all set to auto-update.