How to restore backup on your staging site?
Now you can test the restore points on your staging site before restoring it on to your live site. This feature could make your life a lot easier in many ways.
You can see how your site worked beforehand without having to touch your live site. You can recover and retrieve information from your previous backup without modifying your live site.
Let's see how to make use of this feature
- Make sure that you have created a Staging site already.
- Go to WP Time Capsule -> Backups.
- Choose the restore point from the.
- Click the Restore to Staging button.
- You will get a popup to confirm the restore process.
Once you made sure that the restore is working correctly, you can simply copy your staging site to the live site in a single click.
Or you can restore the backup onto your live site.