With WPTimeCapsule it is now possible to backup a WordPress site to Backblaze B2 cloud storage.
Go to https://service.wptimecapsule.com and signup for a free trial account and install WPTimeCapsule plugin on your Wordpress site.
Now activate the plugin, you will be prompted to login to the WPTimeCapsule account.
After login, Select the Backblaze B2 on the cloud storage fiels and follow the steps below to get the Backblaze keys and start the backup.
- Please sign in to your Backblaze account here. https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and create a new bucket.
- Go to App Keys > Copy the KeyID > Click on the Add a New Application Key.
- Paste the copied KeyID and select the specific bucket from the list and click on the Create New Key button.
- Copy the KeyID & applicationKey and save it for future use.
- Enter the Key ID and Application Key on your WordPress site's WPTC plugin configuration page.