Staging site error will be caused by the any one the three common problems:
1. Misconfigured .htaccess file on the staging site:
- Rename the .htaccess file to .htaccess_old.
- Kindly check the .htaccess file of the staging site and change it to the default if there are many modifications.
2. Misconfigured wp-config.php file:
Solution: Check the wp-config.php file of the staging site, for any live site URL is configured instead of the staging site URL.
3. Misconfigured user.ini file:
Soltuion: Search for user.ini file on the root path of the staging site, delete this file and visit the staging site.
If the problem is still not resolved, then kindly write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org